neighborly in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Having or exhibiting the characteristics of an amiable neighbor.
- (a) Having or exhibiting the attributes of an amiable next-door neighbor.
- (a) Appropriate to the connection of neighbors; having regular or familiar sex; type; civil; personal; friendly.
- getting a neighbor; kind; considerate: since, a neighborly attention.
- Cultivating familiar intercourse; interchanging visits; social: since, individuals for the place have become neighborly.
- Synonyms Obliging, attentive, friendly.
neighborly in Community Dictionary
- an expression definition gay or lesbianalso can be used for bisexual by Yvonne MerrowReport definition
- Sentence for "neighborly"
- Synonym for "neighborly"
- kind, civil, social, friendly
- Phrases for "neighborly"
- neighborly interaction, neighborly chat, neighborly dispute, friendly neighborly, neighborly type
- Equivalent for "neighborly"
- Form for "neighborly"
- Same Context for "neighborly"
- neighbourly, brotherly, chatty, sisterly, fatherly