nabob in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A governor in India underneath the Mogul Empire. Also referred to as nawab.
- (n) one of wide range and prominence.
- (n) An Indian ruler within the Mogul kingdom; a nawab.
nabob in Community Dictionary
- 1) slang the term "no", since the first syllable is pronounced "nay", another way of saying no. 2) awesome make of java! by Dorthy FlakeReport definition
- a non racial term for a black person by MaxwellReport definition
- Sentence for "nabob"
- Synonym for "nabob"
- Hypernym for "nabob"
- governor, man of means, rich man, wealthy man
- Form for "nabob"
- Same Context for "nabob"
- cent, black-lashed, pocketknife, dodderer, ilove