mysticism in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Immediate awareness of this transcendent or ultimate truth or Jesus.
- (n) The experience of these communion as explained by mystics.
- (n) A belief inside presence of realities beyond perceptual or intellectual apprehension that are central to becoming and right accessible by subjective experience.
mysticism in Community Dictionary
- a word describing miracle. If anything is mystical, it's mysticism. by Debroah NeissReport definition
- Sentence for "mysticism"
- Quotes for "mysticism"
- "Religion is to mysticism what popularization…"
- View More
- Synonym for "mysticism"
- secrecy, ontologism, Orphism, quietism, cabala
- Phrases for "mysticism"
- his mysticism, mysticism he, is mysticism, for mysticism
- Hypernym for "mysticism"
- cerebration, mentation, intellection, thinking, thought process
- Same Context for "mysticism"
- metaphysics, idealism, theology, spiritualism, symbolism