municipality in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A political unit, particularly a city, town, or village, incorporated for neighborhood self-government.
- (n) A body of officials appointed to handle the matters of a local governmental unit.
- (n) A district with a government that usually encloses hardly any other governed areas; a borough, town, or included town or town.
municipality in Community Dictionary
- 1. A city, town, or any other area which have unique municipality.2. The appointed or elected members of an area government. by TeodoroReport definition
- Sentence for "municipality"
- Quotes for "municipality"
- "After the break up of the…"
- View More
- Phrases for "municipality"
- municipality sprays, municipality must, municipality states, municipality check, municipality by
- Rhyme for "municipality"
- abnormality, bisexuality, brutality, commonality, confidentiality
- Etymologically Related for "municipality"
- Same Context for "municipality"
- borough, township, canton, corporation, landowner