motivated in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Simple past tense and previous participle of motivate.
- (a) Enthusiastic, especially about trying toward a target.
- (a) Having a powerful motive; -- of people. Opposite of unmotivated.
- (a) provided with a motive or provided motivation for action
motivated in Community Dictionary
- one who appears to be extremely interested in performing something. However in fact its the entire opposite. permits people to take control of a scenario and slack off by EltonReport definition
- Sentence for "motivated"
- Quotes for "motivated"
- "I was a very undisciplined person…"
- View More
- Phrases for "motivated"
- religiously motivated, motivated overachieving, highly motivated, motivated Elmer, ideologically motivated
- Equivalent for "motivated"
- actuated, driven, impelled
- Verb Stem for "motivated"