misrepresentation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) incorrect or untrue representation; an unfair or dishonest account or exposition; a false statement: as, to injure your character by misrepresentations.
- (n) wrong or unfaithful representation into the capability of broker or authoritative agent, at the time of a principal in a matter of company, or of constituents in legislation.
- (n) In map-making, faultiness in a map-projection, estimated with regard to its unequal scale in various parts and its distortion of perspectives.
- Sentence for "misrepresentation"
- This whole age of misrepresentation is…
- View More
- Phrases for "misrepresentation"
- misstatement misrepresentation, slight misrepresentation, complete misrepresentation, a misrepresentation, misrepresentation among
- Rhyme for "misrepresentation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Etymologically Related for "misrepresentation"
- misrepresent, misrepresentative, misrepresenter
- Same Context for "misrepresentation"
- calumny, misrepresentations, falsehood, deceit, misinterpretation