meningoencephalitis in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Inflammation of this brain and meninges.
- (n) swelling associated with mind and the meninges
- (n) infection of the mind and back and their meninges
meningoencephalitis in Medical Dictionary
- Meningitis + encephalitis, swelling regarding the meninges and mind. Known as additionally: Encephalomeningitis. by Debroah NeissReport definition
- Sentence for "meningoencephalitis"
- Hypernym for "meningoencephalitis"
- cephalitis, meningitis, phrenitis, encephalitis