mellifluous in AZ Dictionary
- (a) streaming with sweetness or honey.
- (a) Smooth and sweet: "polite and cordial, with a mellifluous, well-educated voice” ( H.W. Crocker III).
- (a) streaming like honey.
- Flowing or falling like honey; for this reason, sweetly or effortlessly streaming, particularly in noise.
mellifluous in Community Dictionary
- adj. having a smooth wealthy circulation by Breann RemleyReport definition
- Sweetly streaming; making honey. by GregoryReport definition
- Sentence for "mellifluous"
- Synonym for "mellifluous"
- Equivalent for "mellifluous"
- melodious, musical, melodic
- Etymologically Related for "mellifluous"
- Same Context for "mellifluous"
- dulcet, stentorian, bell-like, lilting, melodious