maximalist in AZ Dictionary
- (n) person who advocates direct or radical activity to secure a social or governmental objective with its entirety: "the maximalists . . . who would like the undivided land” ( Arthur Hertzberg).
- (n) people with maximalist values or inclinations; a person who likes redundancy or excess
- (a) Preferring redundancy; tending to do or offer even more rather than less
maximalist in Community Dictionary
- n: a person who celebrates life in every its messy, offbeat, fresh and interesting glory! (in addition adj, as with "maximalist design.") by DevonaReport definition
- Sentence for "maximalist"
- Jessica Antola Designer Jonathan Adler's "maximalist"…
- View More
- Antonym for "maximalist"
- Etymologically Related for "maximalist"