mathematical in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of or relating to math.
- (a) accurate; specific.
- (a) Absolute; certain.
- Of, pertaining to, or associated with math; regarding pure quantity; decimal: as, mathematical understanding; mathematical tools; a mathematical theory.
- based on the concepts of math; in theory exact; positively accurate; strict; rigid; demonstrable: as, mathematical exactness; mathematical certainty.
- Geometrical, in the place of arithmetical and algebraical: an incorrect use, formerly present.
mathematical in Community Dictionary
- Of or with respect to the character of mathematics.This could also be used as a figure of speech to explain a thing that would be considered great or interesting. by Brooks BengeReport definition
- Sentence for "mathematical"
- Art as a mathematical formulaFor his…
- View More
- Quotes for "mathematical"
- "The time was not yet ripe…"
- View More
- Synonym for "mathematical"
- Phrases for "mathematical"
- mathematical equation, mathematical formula, mathematical calculation, mathematical guessing, mathematical precision
- Rhyme for "mathematical"
- fanatical, grammatical, problematical, sabbatical, viatical
- Cross Reference for "mathematical"
- mathematical infinity, evidence, mathematical notation, mathematical psychology, mathematical abstraction
- Equivalent for "mathematical"
- unquestionable, possible, exact
- Same Context for "mathematical"
- scientific, theoretical, logical, theological, geometrical