maniacal in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Suggestive of or suffering from insanity: a maniacal madness.
- (a) Characterized by excessive enthusiasm or excitement: a maniacal curiosity about betting.
- (a) Like a maniac; insane; frenzied.
- with respect to madness; marked by or manifesting mania; crazy; angry: as, a maniacal propensity; maniacal ravings.
maniacal in Community Dictionary
- Any half-assed or from the hook activity; manie by AbbeyReport definition
- Sentence for "maniacal"
- Quotes for "maniacal"
- "Our society is run by insane…"
- View More
- Synonym for "maniacal"
- Phrases for "maniacal"
- maniacal monsters, maniacal dictator, maniacal reasons, maniacal authority, maniacal plan
- Equivalent for "maniacal"
- Same Context for "maniacal"
- manic, feral, half-suppressed, demonic, mirthless