mammalia in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Alternative capitalization of Mammalia
- (n) warm-blooded vertebrates described as mammary glands in female
- (n) The highest course of Vertebrata. The youthful tend to be nourished for some time by milk, or an analogous liquid, released because of the mammary glands of this mommy.
- In zoology, the best class of Vertebrata, containing dozens of animals which suckle their young, with no others; mammiferous pets; the mammals.
- Sentence for "mammalia"
- Grasps the nutrient organ whence the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "mammalia"
- Same Context for "mammalia"
- abruption, cetacea, carnivora, mammal, grazers