malodorous in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Having a bad smell; foul.
- (a) Having a negative smell
- (a) Highly inappropriate.
- Having a negative or unpleasant smell, either virtually or figuratively: as, a malodorous reputation.
malodorous in Community Dictionary
- somethin that has the aroma of fuckin shit or has actually a bad smell by Alease MeunierReport definition
- Sentence for "malodorous"
- ** After digestion, the Komodo dragon…
- View More
- Synonym for "malodorous"
- Phrases for "malodorous"
- Equivalent for "malodorous"
- odorous, funky, musty, rank-smelling, reeking
- Etymologically Related for "malodorous"
- malodor, malodorousness, malodorously
- Same Context for "malodorous"
- putrid, brackish, noisome, evil-smelling, noxious