looted in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Easy past tight and previous participle of loot.
- (a) wrongfully emptied or stripped of any such thing of price.
- (a) wrongfully emptied or removed of something of price
looted in Community Dictionary
- an individual is speaing frankly about someone else with a lot of cash by Werner VitaReport definition
- Sentence for "looted"
- No reforms of corporate governance, and…
- View More
- Synonym for "looted"
- pillaged, plundered, ransacked
- Phrases for "looted"
- shops looted, severely looted, looted widespread, looted goods, looted shops
- Rhyme for "looted"
- booted, commuted, computed, diluted, disputed
- Equivalent for "looted"
- Verb Stem for "looted"