logically in AZ Dictionary
- (a) In a logical manner, with logic.
- (a) In a logical fashion.
- (a) in accordance with reasonable thinking
- According to rational concepts, or by formally valid inference: because, to argue logically.
- Sentence for "logically"
- Quotes for "logically"
- "The Republican argument that raising the…"
- View More
- Phrases for "logically"
- insupportable logically, logically rationally, Hayes logically, logically assume, logically argued
- Rhyme for "logically"
- biologically, chronologically, ecologically, epidemiologically, ideologically