lionize in AZ Dictionary
- (v) to appear on or treat (people) as a high profile.
- (v) to deal with or view as a lion or item of great interest.
- (v) showing the lions or objects of interest to; to conduct about among objects of great interest.
- (v) to take care of (a person) as if he had been essential, or a celebrity.
- (v) to see famous places to be able to revere them.
- (v) To behave as a lion.
- to take care of as a lion, or as an object of fascination and interest. See lion, n., 6.
- to demonstrate things of fascination to.
- to see or explore as a sight-seer: because, to lionize Niagara.
lionize in Community Dictionary
- to help make utterly shitty and worthless by BuddyReport definition
- Sentence for "lionize"
- Verb Forms for "lionize"
- lionized, lionizes, lionizing
- Phrases for "lionize"
- Rhyme for "lionize"
- Hypernym for "lionize"
- honour, honor, observe, abide by, respect
- Form for "lionize"