limb in AZ Dictionary
- (n) among bigger limbs of a tree.
- (n) One of the jointed appendages of an animal, particularly an arm, leg, wing, or flipper, employed for locomotion or grasping.
- (n) An extension or a projecting component, at the time of a building or mountain range.
- (v) To dismember.
- (v) to provide with limbs.
- (v) To dismember; to-tear from the limbs of.
- (i) (out) on a limb Informal In a difficult, uncomfortable, or susceptible position.
- (v) to eliminate the limbs from an animal or tree.
- To supply with limbs.
- To dismember; tear or carve from the limbs of: as, to limb a turkey; to limb a tree.
limb in Astronomy Dictionary
- the outer side or edge of a planet or any other celestial human anatomy. by Sherrill WhittemoreReport definition
limb in Community Dictionary
- A fat blunt by JamilaReport definition
- limb is short for for lawls within my bawls by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Herb, reefer, pot, bud (cannabis) by Eugenio DoyalReport definition
- Laugh within my Brain.exactly what we mean when they really state lol. by Alton BoykoReport definition
limb in Medical Dictionary
- An arm or a leg. by Debroah NeissReport definition
limb in Sports Dictionary
- top of the or lower the main bow, that's thick adequate to stop the bow, twisting since it is attracted. by Nickolas YutzyReport definition
- Sentence for "limb"
- Quotes for "limb"
- "The qualities of an exceptional cook…"
- View More
- Synonym for "limb"
- dismember, blade, edge, delimb
- Verb Forms for "limb"
- Phrases for "limb"
- tree limb, limb fitter, residual limb, severed limb, hind limb
- Rhyme for "limb"
- Grim, Grimm, Him, Im, Jim
- Hypernym for "limb"
- edge, border, projection, arc, part
- Cross Reference for "limb"
- branch, pectoral limb, exarticulate limbs
- Form for "limb"
- Same Context for "limb"
- leg, branch, muscle, trunk, bone