larva in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The recently hatched, wingless, frequently wormlike form of many insects before metamorphosis.
- (n) The newly hatched, earliest stage of every of numerous pets that undergo metamorphosis, varying markedly in kind and appearance from the adult.
- (n) Roman Mythology A malevolent nature of the lifeless; a lemur.
larva in Community Dictionary
- the matter that comes out of pests when they make angry enthusiastic love. by Lynwood CowanReport definition
- a giant, usually steaming piece of faeces which resembles a larva. by MichaelReport definition
- Sentence for "larva"
- Synonym for "larva"
- caterpillar, grub, hopper, worm, flyblow
- Phrases for "larva"
- Hyponym for "larva"
- caterpillars, grubs, maggots
- Cross Reference for "larva"
- larva pupigera, mitraria larva, desor's larva, rat-tailed larva, painter's-easel larva
- Same Context for "larva"
- caterpillar, grub, beetle, pupa, grasshopper
- Variant for "larva"