laager in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A defensive encampment encircled by armored vehicles or wagons.
- (n) A defensive encampment encircled by wagons, especially by South African Boers.
- (n) a short-term development of armoured vehicles for resupply.
- (v) To camp in a defensive encirclement.
- (v) to make into, or camp in, a laager, or protected camp.
- to set up so on develop a defensive inclosure; arrange in order to form a laager: because, to laager wagons.
- To halt and form a laager; encamp in a laager: since, we laagered five kilometers farther on.
- Sentence for "laager"
- The laager was a twelve-foot-high barbed…
- View More
- Synonym for "laager"
- Verb Forms for "laager"
- Hypernym for "laager"
- camp, cantonment, bivouac, encampment
- Same Context for "laager"
- gold-washing, heckle, wine-skin, superwoman, plantation-house