kok in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A Middle English kind of cook.
- (n) An Indian rat, Mus kok.
kok in Community Dictionary
- (1) A word which generally typed rather than "lol"(2) typical name for several asians, generally "Kok ___ Tan" by SamuelReport definition
- King of Kings skate krew.made because of the "ghetto cool skater poser children" at school.NOT becoming confused with KKK. THat would be bad. by Dortha RaoReport definition
- 1)the typical typing error for "lol"2)a term created by Brendan, that forms a quick type for several things by Exie GardReport definition
- what are the results when you you will need to say 'lol' but rather you type 'kok' by LacyReport definition
- Shorter and softer type of the phrase "kokot".Friends can call one another so.Can be applied as buddie/mate/fella/pal. by Jennie MylesReport definition
- Sentence for "kok"
- A spring snare, called kok-o'-lang, is…
- View More
- Rhyme for "kok"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Same Context for "kok"
- westernbella, excelloz, µ·»°¾², sukhumvit, andprice