introspective in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Examining an individual's own perceptions and physical experiences; contemplative or thoughtful about yourself.
- (a) Inspecting within; witnessing inwardly; with the capacity of, or working out, evaluation; uncomfortable.
- (a) Involving the act or link between mindful familiarity with real phenomena; -- contrasted with associational.
- searching within; characterized or effected by introspection; studying or displaying one's own awareness or interior state.
introspective in Community Dictionary
- searching within. by Alethia DinanReport definition
- Sentence for "introspective"
- Quotes for "introspective"
- "Through travel I first became aware…"
- View More
- Synonym for "introspective"
- self-conscious, self-examining, subjective
- Antonym for "introspective"
- Phrases for "introspective"
- neither introspective, an introspective, introspective she's, introspective let's, being introspective
- Rhyme for "introspective"
- affective, anti-infective, collective, connective, convective
- Cross Reference for "introspective"
- Etymologically Related for "introspective"
- introspectively, introspect, introspectional, introspectiveness, introspection
- Same Context for "introspective"
- contemplative, reflective, pensive, thoughtful, moody