inkling in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a small sign or indication.
- (n) a small understanding or unclear idea or idea.
- (n) a small suspicion or sign.
- (v) provide participle of inkle.
inkling in Community Dictionary
- an infant water fountain pen. by MaximinaReport definition
- Inkling, originates from the idea of a half written letter. this means something like the start of an idea by BobbieReport definition
- Baby octopus by Lashon PostmaReport definition
- a tiny enraged guy or dwarf that runs through community areas kicking people in shin. by WilfordReport definition
- A tattoo musicians' skin or client. by CaroleReport definition
- Sentence for "inkling"
- Quotes for "inkling"
- "I sort of always had an…"
- View More
- Synonym for "inkling"
- Phrases for "inkling"
- any inkling, an inkling, first inkling, inkling whatsoever, inkling of
- Rhyme for "inkling"
- sprinkling, tinkling, twinkling, wrinkling
- Hypernym for "inkling"
- Same Context for "inkling"
- presentiment, intimation, twinge, stirring, glimmer