inhuman in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Lacking kindness, shame, or compassion; cruel. See Synonyms at cruel.
- (a) Deficient in mental heat; cool.
- (a) Not fitted to individual needs: an inhuman environment.
- perhaps not individual; not governed by feelings appropriate to human nature; especially, maybe not humane; hard-hearted; unfeeling; harsh.
- Not appropriate to human nature; destitute of personal quality; particularly, showing need of mankind; marked by unfeelingness or cruelty.
- Synonyms Pitiless, merciless, brutal, ruthless, remorseless.
inhuman in Community Dictionary
- Fucking skillishness beyond belief. Nick title of gamer from Washington whom has all just who attempt to overthrow his brilliance. I am him at InHum4ne by Librada OlvedaReport definition
- Sentence for "inhuman"
- Corporation ceased to enforce what he…
- View More
- Quotes for "inhuman"
- "It is inhuman to continue a…"
- View More
- Synonym for "inhuman"
- brutal, merciless, pitiless, ruthless, ferocious
- Antonym for "inhuman"
- Phrases for "inhuman"
- cruel inhuman, inhuman treatment, inhuman factory, inhuman confinement, inhuman acts
- Rhyme for "inhuman"
- Neumann, Newman, Schuman, Schumann, Truman
- Equivalent for "inhuman"
- Same Context for "inhuman"
- cruel, unnatural, barbarous, ruthless, merciless