incriminate in AZ Dictionary
- (v) To accuse of a crime or other wrongful act.
- (v) resulting in to look responsible of a crime or fault; implicate: testimony that incriminated the defendant.
- (v) To accuse; to charge with a crime or fault; to criminate.
- (v) To accuse or deliver criminal charges against.
- (v) To indicate the shame of.
- (v) suggest that some one is responsible
- To charge with a crime; accuse; criminate.
- In order to make a topic of accusation; cost as a crime.
- Synonyms Accuse, Charge, Indict, etc. See accuse.
incriminate in Community Dictionary
- A mispronounced form of the term DISCRIMINATE.Often used because of suspected authorities brutality. by Pearlie ParnellReport definition
- Sentence for "incriminate"
- Under Scottish law at present, suspects…
- View More
- Synonym for "incriminate"
- accuse, criminate, involved
- Verb Forms for "incriminate"
- incriminated, incriminates, incriminating
- Phrases for "incriminate"
- incriminate oneself, incriminate himself, incriminate herself, helped incriminate, may incriminate
- Rhyme for "incriminate"
- Hypernym for "incriminate"
- evoke, paint a picture, suggest
- Form for "incriminate"
- incriminated, incriminating