impregnable in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Impossible to capture or enter by force: an impregnable fortress.
- (a) hard or impractical to strike, challenge, or refute with success: an impregnable debate.
- (a) effective at being impregnated.
- Not pregnable; to not be taken or reduced by power: because, an impregnable fortress.
- to not ever be relocated, shaken, or overcome; invincible: as, impregnable virtue.
impregnable in Community Dictionary
- (adj.) A lady that has had a lot of abortions to previously bear kid.(adj.) becoming unpenetrable by enemy causes. by VadaReport definition
- Sentence for "impregnable"
- Charleston is a strongly fortified place…
- View More
- Synonym for "impregnable"
- Phrases for "impregnable"
- Equivalent for "impregnable"
- unconquerable, invulnerable, fertile
- Same Context for "impregnable"
- unassailable, impenetrable, inaccessible, insurmountable, invulnerable