hurtful in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Causing damage or suffering; damaging.
- (a) maintaining impair or harm; damaging; naughty; occasioning reduction or injury.
- (a) looking after hurt a person's feelings; insulting.
- Tending to hurt or impair; damaging; mischievous; causing harm or damage.
- Synonyms Disadvantageous, detrimental, harmful, prejudicial, deleterious, baneful, nnwholesome, pernicious, noxious, destructive.
- Sentence for "hurtful"
- Quotes for "hurtful"
- "A moderate addiction to money may…"
- View More
- Synonym for "hurtful"
- harmful, detrimental, prejudicial, pernicious, destructive
- Phrases for "hurtful"
- unintentionally hurtful, hurtful glare, indecent hurtful, hurtful distinctions, hurtful degrading
- Equivalent for "hurtful"
- Etymologically Related for "hurtful"
- hurt, hurtfully, hurtfulness
- Same Context for "hurtful"
- injurious, pernicious, unkind, detrimental, prejudicial