hobbyhorse in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a young child's driving doll that comes with an extended stick with an imitation horse's head-on one end.
- (n) See rocking horse.
- (n) A figure of a horse used connected to the waist of a mummer, as in a morris dance.
hobbyhorse in Community Dictionary
- an idea appearing from a single's hobby, preferred subject, animal topic by DarinReport definition
- that is a woman who sleeps with wedded males. by Tess FrithReport definition
- Sentence for "hobbyhorse"
- Something else stirred in his memory,…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "hobbyhorse"
- Phrases for "hobbyhorse"
- political hobbyhorse, hobbyhorse or, hobbyhorse to
- Hypernym for "hobbyhorse"
- preoccupation, toy, plaything
- Same Context for "hobbyhorse"
- underachiever, bloggers', amaranthine, ryegrass, bencher