hipshot in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Having a dislocated hip.
- (a) Clumsy, uncomfortable.
- (a) Standing with one hip below the other.
- getting the hip dislocated or shot out of place; for this reason, figuratively, lame; embarrassing.
hipshot in Community Dictionary
- A man dreaded, recognized, made enjoyable of, had, already been had by, and popular among the list of AIrBoRnE worldwide Gaming Community. by Anneliese ByrumReport definition
- Sentence for "hipshot"
- Synonym for "hipshot"
- Same Context for "hipshot"
- dark-shadowed, thrust-out, straight-up-and-down, trailhead, arc light