haak in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a-sea seafood. See hake.
- (n) just like hake.
haak in Community Dictionary
- Acronym for "tall As A Kite" by ErnestoReport definition
- Haak is truly an abreviation for the words: tall As A Kite.This word can be used if you are very high on weed. by AntioneReport definition
- H.A.A.KHigh as a kiteStoned, baked etc.becoming under the influence of cannabis. Generally associated with bloodshot eyes, the munchies, and unexplained laughter. by AureliaReport definition
- Sentence for "haak"
- I calculate another cool hundred on…
- View More
- Rhyme for "haak"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Variant for "haak"