grubstake in AZ Dictionary
- (n) materials or funds higher level to a mining prospector or a person starting a business in substitution for a promised share associated with earnings.
- (n) Money, materials, tools, food etc. provided to a prospector in return for a share in the future earnings
- (n) An amount of cash higher level to some one beginning a small business in return for a share for the future profits
- (v) To supply with resources in substitution for a promised share of profits.
- (v) to produce these types of resources to.
- (v) supply with funds in substitution for a promised share of profits
- to suit down or provide with appliances, etc., for some procedure or undertaking, on problem of sharing inside profits. See grub-stake, n.
- Sentence for "grubstake"
- Kellogg had termed his grubstake, before…
- View More
- Synonym for "grubstake"
- Verb Forms for "grubstake"
- grubstaked, grubstakes, grubstaking
- Hypernym for "grubstake"
- Same Context for "grubstake"
- fellow, company, place, loc, coauthor