glabella in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The smooth location amongst the eyebrows just above the nose.
- (n) the room between your eyebrows in addition to nostrils.
- (n) The axial protuberance regarding the cephalon of specific arthropods (especially trilobites)
glabella in Community Dictionary
- the gap between both eyebrow by Cecil OlberdingReport definition
glabella in Medical Dictionary
- 1. The location between the eyebrows, just over the nose. 2. The matching area regarding front bone tissue amongst the eyebrow ridges. by Leland FeitReport definition
- From the Latin glabellus, hairless, from glaber, bald. by SaulReport definition
- Sentence for "glabella"
- Synonym for "glabella"
- Hypernym for "glabella"
- Variant for "glabella"