freeboard in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Nautical The distance involving the water-line additionally the freeboard deck of a ship.
- (n) the length between standard water level in addition to top of a structure, including a dam, that impounds or restrains water.
- (n) the exact distance between the floor additionally the undercarriage of a vehicle.
freeboard in Sports Dictionary
- Describes the level associated with the motorboat's part over the area of the water. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- The hull placed over the waterline. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- the region through the waterline into top sides for the hull where in fact the canoe is packed. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- Sentence for "freeboard"
- Form for "freeboard"
- Same Context for "freeboard"
- kilter, skag, stempost, wainscoting, bilges