fibrocartilage in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Cartilage which has numerous dense bundles of collagen materials.
- (n) a challenging form of cartilage who has a matrix of heavy bundles of fibres
- (n) A kind of cartilage with a fibrous matrix and approaching fibrous connective muscle in structure.
- Sentence for "fibrocartilage"
- However, while scar tissue, called fibrocartilage,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "fibrocartilage"
- Cross Reference for "fibrocartilage"
- intercoccygeal fibrocartilage, acromioclavicular fibrocartilage, intervertebral fibrocartilage, semilunar fibrocartilage, connecting fibrocartilage