fibrillation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The forming of fibers.
- (n) the synthesis of materials.
- (n) good, fast twitching of specific muscle tissue fibers with little to no or no activity for the muscle mass in general.
fibrillation in Medical Dictionary
- In cardiology, an abnormal and erratic twitching regarding the heart muscle. by Debroah NeissReport definition
- Sentence for "fibrillation"
- However, for larger and faster gradients…
- View More
- Phrases for "fibrillation"
- ventricular fibrillation, fibrillation occurs, fibrillation specifically, fibrillation which, fibrillation that's
- Rhyme for "fibrillation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Hypernym for "fibrillation"
- fork, forking, branching, ramification
- Cross Reference for "fibrillation"
- fibrin antipeptone, myosin fibrin, muscular fibrillation
- Etymologically Related for "fibrillation"
- defibrillate, defibrillator, fibrillate, fiber
- Form for "fibrillation"
- atrial fibrillation, ventricular fibrillation, defibrillation
- Same Context for "fibrillation"
- systole, depolarization, arrhythmia, macrosomia, tachypnea