facilitator in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A person who assists a bunch having a fruitful dialog without taking any side of the argument, especially in purchase to achieve a consensus
- (n) an individual who makes progress easier.
- (n) an individual who makes progress much easier
- Sentence for "facilitator"
- Phrases for "facilitator"
- facilitator supplying, central facilitator, Taliban facilitator, true facilitator, future facilitator
- Hypernym for "facilitator"
- help, assistant, supporter, helper
- Same Context for "facilitator"
- facilitators, clinician, emancipator, lute-player, colourist