extensive in AZ Dictionary
- (a) huge in level, range, or quantity.
- (a) Of or relating to the cultivation of vast regions of land with no less than work or expenditure.
- (a) in nature of an extent, large, extensive.
- which may be extended or spread out; extensible.
- Having considerable extent; large; big; adopting a wide location or many items; diffusive: as, a thorough farm; an extensive world of businesses; considerable benevolence.
- regarding or characterized by extension in area or in any amount; having level or extension.
extensive in Community Dictionary
- the standard of tape measure which makes it fun to try out with, specifically metallic tape measure. by Tess FrithReport definition
- Ultimate satisfaction or accordance in mention of the an action or statement. by DanaeReport definition
- Sentence for "extensive"
- The American Petroleum Institute has been…
- View More
- Quotes for "extensive"
- "I grew up in Marcy Projects…"
- View More
- Synonym for "extensive"
- expanded, large, broad, wide, comprehensive
- Phrases for "extensive"
- extensive coverage, extensive pre-test, Compiled extensive, extensive post-speech, extensive licit
- Rhyme for "extensive"
- apprehensive, comprehensive, counteroffensive, defensive, expensive
- Cross Reference for "extensive"
- extensive energy, extensive distinctness, extensive completeness, extensive quantity, extensive sublimity
- Equivalent for "extensive"
- comprehensive, big, large
- Etymologically Related for "extensive"
- Same Context for "extensive"
- vast, various, considerable, comprehensive