evince in AZ Dictionary
- (v) To show or demonstrate clearly; manifest: evince distaste by grimacing.
- (v) To overcome; to subdue.
- (v) to exhibit in a clear manner; to prove beyond any reasonable question; to manifest; to make obvious; to bring to light; to evidence.
- (v) To show or demonstrate clearly; to manifest.
- (v) present appearance to
- (v) to demonstrate or demonstrate obviously; to manifest.
- to conquer; overcome.
- showing clearly or make obvious; explain by persuading proof; manifest; display.
- To overcome; conquer.
evince in Community Dictionary
- To overcome; indicate by Mariah HornakReport definition
- Sentence for "evince"
- Synonym for "evince"
- manifest, evidence, disclose, showy
- Verb Forms for "evince"
- evinced, evinces, evincing
- Rhyme for "evince"
- Ince, Prince, Vince, convince, lince
- Hyponym for "evince"
- punctuate, formulate, articulate, give, paint a picture
- Hypernym for "evince"
- Form for "evince"
- Same Context for "evince"
- bone dust, field-mouse, somberness, surprize, shaddock