electrocardiography in AZ Dictionary
- (n) the technology of the planning and diagnostic interpretation of electrocardiograms
- (n) diagnostic treatment composed of tracking the activity of this heart digitally with a cardiograph (and making a cardiogram)
- (n) the technology regarding the planning and diagnostic explanation of electrocardiograms
- Sentence for "electrocardiography"
- This annual checkup includes echocardiography and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "electrocardiography"
- diagnostic technique, diagnostic procedure
- Same Context for "electrocardiography"
- non-mathematical, virology, middle-school, weightlifting, government-funded