domestication in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act of domesticating, or accustoming to residence; the activity of taming wild animals or breeding plants.
- (n) The work of domesticating, or accustoming to residence; the activity of taming wildlife or reproduction plants.
- (n) The work of domesticating, or making a legal tool recognized and enforceable in a jurisdiction international toward one in that your instrument was originally given or developed.
domestication in Agriculture Dictionary
- the entire process of reproduction for example or higher desirable characteristics in flowers and creatures. by EmanuelReport definition
domestication in Community Dictionary
- The growing of a plant or the raising of an animal and as a consequence, consciously or instinctively causing it to alter genetically as a result's crazy ancestor. by DinahReport definition
- Sentence for "domestication"
- MAVUSO MBHEKISENI: People were educated, through…
- View More
- Rhyme for "domestication"
- Alsatian, Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization
- Hypernym for "domestication"
- tractability, flexibility, tractableness, adjustment, adaption
- Same Context for "domestication"
- self-fertilisation, self-fertilisation, motionlessness, motionlessness, urbanization