doctoring in AZ Dictionary
- (v) provide participle of physician.
- (v) Present participle of doctor.
- (v) provide participle of doctor.
doctoring in Community Dictionary
- A term 4kids invented once they did a rap for example part.Usually suggests doing doctor stuff. by Debroah NeissReport definition
- repairing, modifying, altering something to accommodate ones own purpose. by DarinReport definition
- Sentence for "doctoring"
- Synonym for "doctoring"
- teacher, physician, falsify, adulterate, leech
- Verb Forms for "doctoring"
- doctored, doctoring, doctors
- Phrases for "doctoring"
- sloppy doctoring, visual doctoring, digital doctoring, Pakistan doctoring, no doctoring
- Rhyme for "doctoring"
- Dr, Dr., Proctor, procter
- Hypernym for "doctoring"
- scholarly person, student, bookman, scholar, play
- Cross Reference for "doctoring"
- adulterate, falsify, fake, doctor of philosophy, doctors of the church
- Etymologically Related for "doctoring"
- D.L.S., doctorate, D.M., S.J.D., D.C.
- Same Context for "doctoring"
- physician, officer, lawyer, father, gentleman