doab in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A tongue or system of land included between two rivers.
- (n) A dark sandy clay based in the neighborhood of several bogs in Ireland. Its utilized for floors, and, blended with lime, for plastering walls.
- (n) In the East Indies, a tract of country between two rivers. Also written duab.
- A tongue or area of land included between two streams.
- A tongue or tract of land included between two streams.
doab in Community Dictionary
- (PDMML)(NOUN) Daughter of a bitch by Avelina LonginoReport definition
- Sentence for "doab"