dispositive in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Relating to or having an effect on personality or settlement, specifically of a legal instance or will.
- (a) planning to or resulting in disposition (getting rid of or settling a matter).
- (a) Disposing; looking after manage; decretive.
- regarding disposal; disposing or managing.
- Pertaining to inclination or normal disposition.
- associated with disposal; disposing or controlling.
dispositive in Community Dictionary
- The determinative factor in a determination or concern, particularly in legislation. by GeneviveReport definition
- Sentence for "dispositive"
- Synonym for "dispositive"
- Phrases for "dispositive"
- dispositive argument, most dispositive, dispositive ph, very dispositive, dispositive thing
- Rhyme for "dispositive"
- Cross Reference for "dispositive"
- Same Context for "dispositive"
- interferon-regulatory, permament, 37, unreckonable, non-economic