disfavour in AZ Dictionary
- (n) their state of being out-of favor.
- (n) an inclination to withhold endorsement from some individual or group
- (n) their state of being out-of favor
- (v) The act of showing decreased favor or antipathy.
- (v) put at a disadvantage; hinder, harm
- (v) The work of showing not enough favour or antipathy.
- Sentence for "disfavour"
- Moral disfavour is something you're going…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "disfavour"
- Same Context for "disfavour"
- superciliousness, repugnance, slovenliness, rescript