discretion in AZ Dictionary
- (n) the grade of becoming discreet; circumspection. See Synonyms at prudence.
- (n) Ability or power to determine responsibly.
- (n) Freedom to act or assess on one's very own: all of the choices had been kept to the discretion.
discretion in Community Dictionary
- Discretion. A runescape clan of wannabe pkers that think these are generally hardcore and flame various other clans because of their very own failure. by BradReport definition
- Sentence for "discretion"
- Quotes for "discretion"
- "Most high courts in other nations…"
- View More
- Synonym for "discretion"
- disjunction, separation, prudence, circumspection, wariness
- Phrases for "discretion"
- prosecutorial discretion, Viewer discretion, Pilot's discretion, unfettered discretion, discretion exercised
- Rhyme for "discretion"
- Hessian, accession, aggression, compression, concession
- Hypernym for "discretion"
- liberty, perceptiveness, appreciation, discernment, taste
- Cross Reference for "discretion"
- arbitrary discretion, years of discretion, age of discretion, at discretion, judicial discretion
- Form for "discretion"
- Same Context for "discretion"
- prudence, tact, firmness, honesty, fidelity