dihydrostreptomycin in AZ Dictionary
- (n) antibiotic drug comprising a hydrogenated type of streptomycin; made use of against tuberculosis and tularemia and Gram-negative organisms
- (n) antibiotic consisting of a hydrogenated as a type of streptomycin; utilized against tuberculosis and tularemia and Gram-negative organisms
dihydrostreptomycin in Agriculture Dictionary
- A semi-synthetic aminoglycoside antibiotic that is used when you look at the treatment of tuberculosis. by ElissaReport definition
- Sentence for "dihydrostreptomycin"
- Hypernym for "dihydrostreptomycin"
- antibiotic drug, antibiotic