diethylstilbesterol in AZ Dictionary
- (n) typical misspelling of diethylstilbestrol.
- (n) artificial nonsteroid with the properties of estrogen; formerly always treat monthly period problems but was found to-be connected with genital types of cancer when you look at the daughters of females so treated during pregnancy
- (n) Common misspelling of diethylstilbestrol.
- Sentence for "diethylstilbesterol"
- Everyone in this field is mindful…
- View More
- Hypernym for "diethylstilbesterol"
- nonsteroidal, nonsteroid