diameter in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Mathematics A straight line segment driving through center of a figure, particularly of a circle or sphere, and terminating in the periphery.
- (n) Mathematics The length of such a segment.
- (n) Thickness or circumference.
diameter in Community Dictionary
- an individual's center, torso etc. by Ka DeansReport definition
diameter in Sports Dictionary
- The size of the skate wheels, measured in millimeters. by Wynell SaltzReport definition
- Sentence for "diameter"
- How many millimeters in diameter is…
- View More
- Synonym for "diameter"
- width, thickness, bore, caliber, module
- Phrases for "diameter"
- four-foot diameter, three-foot diameter, diameter changes, diameter piece, diameter around
- Rhyme for "diameter"
- Hypernym for "diameter"
- Cross Reference for "diameter"
- ideal diameter, tactical diameter, biparietal diameter, diameter limit, intertuberal diameter
- Etymologically Related for "diameter"
- diametrically, diametric, semidiameter
- Same Context for "diameter"
- thickness, width, radius, size, length
- Variant for "diameter"