dealing in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Transactions or relations with others, often in business.
- (n) Process or types of conduct pertaining to other individuals; therapy: honest dealing.
- (n) The act of just one whom deals; distribution of such a thing, at the time of cards towards people; approach to company; traffic; sexual intercourse; transaction.
- (v) provide participle of deal.
dealing in Community Dictionary
- v., Retail selling or distribution of narcotics or any other substances banned by federal government, see supplier. by BrigidaReport definition
- accustomed explain an expert pitcher when he is tossing filthy pitches the batters aren't even close to hitting. by Mahalia MaresReport definition
- When you act like boyfriend girlfriend you're maybe not in fact. moreover it often does induce boyfriend girlfriend potencial. by Evon AburtoReport definition
- the art of going out with someone.. you chopped all of them and now you are working by TariReport definition
- whenever a couple tend to be collectively but they are not sure of these commitment. by AdalineReport definition
- Sentence for "dealing"
- The eight foundation cards, as they…
- View More
- Quotes for "dealing"
- "I can tell you that when…"
- View More
- Synonym for "dealing"
- traffic, intercourse, transaction, giving, bestowal
- Phrases for "dealing"
- dealing with, we're dealing, in-hand dealing, re dealing, been dealing
- Rhyme for "dealing"
- Darjeeling, Ealing, Wheeling, annealing, appealing
- Hypernym for "dealing"
- Verb Stem for "dealing"