cyanin in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The blue colouring matter of particular blossoms including the violet and/or cornflower
- (n) The blue coloring case of blossoms; -- called additionally anthokyan and anthocyanin.
- (n) The blue colouring question of particular flowers including the violet or even the cornflower
- Sentence for "cyanin"
- Etymologically Related for "cyanin"
- cyanine, phthalocyanine, anthocyanine
- Same Context for "cyanin"
- anthocyanin, carvacrol, safrole, phenol, manasota
- Variant for "cyanin"