crime in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An act committed or omitted in infraction of a law forbidding or commanding it as well as which punishment is enforced upon belief.
- (n) Unlawful task: data relating to violent crime.
- (n) a significant offense, particularly one in infraction of morality.
- Sentence for "crime"
- Quotes for "crime"
- "I believe that the fight against…"
- View More
- Synonym for "crime"
- iniquity, vice, sin, wrong, offense
- Phrases for "crime"
- organized crime, violent crime, victimless crime, Gambino crime, white-collar crime
- Rhyme for "crime"
- Dime, Dime, Grime, Grime, Lyme
- Hypernym for "crime"
- Cross Reference for "crime"
- wrong, transgression, sink, occult crimes, infamous crime
- Same Context for "crime"
- murder, murder, violence, violence, sin